All legal entities, institutions, universities and associations are invited to join the Smart IT Cluster. The procedure of joining the consortium is as follows:
1. Entities wishing to join the consortium ought to be familiar with its activities, as described on the website www.greenpl.org
2. While filling out the form available at www.ge.greenpl.org/wspolpraca, the candidate should describe the nature of their business and an extent, to which they would like to participate in the project.
3. After the form is submitted, information about the receipt of the notification will be sent to the given address.
4. Upon receipt of the notification, the Board of the Smart IT Cluster will verify the quality and size of the business of the candidate and its convergence with the statutory goals of the consortium. Should the decision be positive, information about the further procedure will be sent to the e-mail address of the applicant.
5. Having received an e-mail confirmation, please download the ‘Declaration of Accession for the Smart IT Cluster with an Agreement’ available below together with a declaration of independence towards other members of the consortium.
6. Both declarations should be completed legibly, signed and initialed on each page.
7. Signed documents should be scanned into jpg/tif/png/pdf format, put together with registration documents such as business register entry and mailed to the consortium through the webform at: http://www.ge.greenpl.org/cooperation.
8. The original declarations with a duplicate, along with the registration documents should be sent to the address of the consortium:
Smart IT Cluster
Al. Niepodległości 18
9. After the consortium have received the documents, a meeting of the Smart IT Cluster Board will be convened, which will vote whether or not to accept the applicant.
10. The applicant becomes a member of the consortium by resolution of the Board.
11. Within fourteen (14) days a new member will be informed about the acceptance by e-mail and by an Acceptance Letter.